Steffi, remember when I got all those Ulta rewards points? Here’s the haul!
- Smashbox primers. I really wanted to try the pore minimalizing, which the full size was sold out of. They were adding a free sample sized one with a certain amount Smashbox purchase, so I bought the travel sizes of a few others: color correction, blemish control, photo finish:light. Color correction is okay so far, goes on light and helps with my redness. But that and the pore minimalizing are so dry I feel like I’m rubbing powder on my face. I haven’t tried the other two yet.What I use now: that tiny sample sized Pixi primer you gave me
Am I switching? We’ll see after I try the other two
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in fair honey. I see missglamorazzi using this stuff all the time. I’ve never used a powder foundation so I thought I’d try it since my skin gets oily throughout the day. It feels really dry at first cuz my skin is dry in the morning. The rest of the day it feels really light and my skin stays more matte. It doesn’t have the coverage I really like with my liquid foundation though.What I use now: Bobbi Brown liquid foundation & Almay CC cream for quicker, lighter makeup days
Am I switching? Probably for my light makeup days
- Tarte airbuki brush. This goes with the foundation. It’s pretty neat.
- BEAUTY BLENDER!! We’ll it’s not an official beauty blender, but its a tear drop shaped sponge…and it’s awesome.
- Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm. PERFECTION. I’m a bit obsessed with chapstick.
- Tarte Marawhosawhatsits oil. I haven’t tried this yet. I’M SCARED. I got free with the other Tarte stuff.
- Free skin care samples. THE NEWEST BREAKTHROUGH IN JAPANESE MAKEUP!!1!1! TRY IT! BUY IT! I don’t think I’m interested.
I also got some of these! You said you liked yours and I always need hair ties, so thanks!