I have a problem. My 101 list no longer reflects my wants or desires or needs the same way it did in September of last year. Let me go by sections:
7. Visit New York City : I don’t have the desire to visit New York City anymore. I don’t know what kick I was on at the time but I’m good.
12. Visit the aquarium Andrew is always going on about : This was going to be an easier task when Andrew’s dad lived in Santa Cruz but he doesn’t now and we really don’t have a reason to go anymore.
13. Travel on my own : I have zero desire to spend any time away from my future husband. This wouldn’t be fun because the only reason I would travel without him is for work. Bleh.
23. At least two no pants weekends a month for 12 months : I NEVER WEAR PANTS. The second I come home from work, I no longer have pants on. The second company leaves, my pants drop. I don’t have the patience to measure out this task.
24. Go a two weeks a year without makeup : I never wear makeup to work. I don’t wear it out unless I have to. I very rarely wear makeup. This no longer applies to me.
30. Have a pamper night once a month for 6 months : Once you see my bathtub, you will see how this doesn’t apply to me anymore.
Things to do (No $ Required)
38. Play the ground is lava for 12 hours : You called me out for this already, but like – this happens every Sunday.
40. Dance like an idiot in public : clearly, when I wrote this, I’d never seen myself in Disneyland before.
Things to Make
89. Learn to make 12 new cookies : No. For so many reasons.
I feel like I could remake this list a thousand times. What do I do Kara? Purge the ones that don’t fit anymore? Add new tasks? You tell me!
As of right now I have 31/101.
Perhaps we will fix this dreary situation WHEN I SEE YOU TONIGHT WHATTT.
To the furthest star and back!