I’m going to see you in a few minutes.
And also, here’s our friend Hilary’s face.
I’m doing this irrisistably beautiful woman’s makeup for her wedding in just a few short weeks! Here’s what I used on her face!
- Belletto Studios foundation in Creme Brule and Bisque
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Tarte CC Undereye Concealer in Fair
- Marc Jacobs Bronzer (the fat one)
- Makeupgeek Foiled Shadow in In the Spotlight
- Makeupgeek Shadow in Peach Smoothie
- Inglot Shadow in 609
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony
- Bare Essentials Lash Domination Mascara
We’re switching around the undereye makeup a bit, but other than that, this lady is set to get herself a man!
I can’t wait until October!