I’ve felt discouraged lately to continue to do this list. So I’m copying and pasting my old list on to here, updating the tasks that I have done, deleting some that no longer apply to my life, and then I’m going to leave some spaces blank. And that’s okay. Because I don’t know how much I will change in the next year and a half.
I never thought in a million years that I would be headed to Japan for my honeymoon – but here I am and I’ve never been so excited for a trip before in my life.
I never thought that I could honestly say that I have no interest in going to Disneyland for a whole year. (No more Aladdin, no more train, NO MORE HOPE JOY LOVE ANYTHING HAPPY LIKE SNAILS AND BUTTERFLIES AND CATS AND I’M REALLY MAD AT YOU DISNEYLAND OKAY)
So here is my revised and holey 101 in 1001 list.
End Date: June 6th, 2017
1. Go to Disney World with Andrew 2. Go to Harry Potter land with Andrew
3. Travel abroad
4. Go to San Diego again (after 2/23/16)
5. Go to IMATS or BeautyCon
6. Plan a trip to Hawaii in 2017
8. Go to Mickey’s Halloween Party
9. Go on four romantic weekend get-aways
a. 12/2/14-12/5/14 (not a weekend but w/e)
10. Visit Flagstaff for a weekend 11. Visit Tucson for a weekend (obvi, this really means spend a weekend with Kara)
10/10/14 We need to take a selfie together the next time I’m down there so it can be DOCUMENTED.
12. Visit the aquarium Andrew is always going on about
13. Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum (doesn’t count as #14)
14. Visit a museum
15. Visit a Disney Park outside of the county
18. Fall in love with myself (corny, yeah whatever, but it’s a thing) 19. Wear tank tops for a week in the summer
I wear tank tops more than anything else now, but here’s proof!
20. Wear a sleeveless dress out and about
21. Go to the beach in my fatkini
22. Do a try-on haul for PT
At least two no pants weekends a month for 12 months (nonconsecutive)
I never wear pants
24. Go two weeks a year without makeup
It’s about a 6:1 ratio for days that I don’t wear makeup. But I’m still proud of this so it stays!
25. Throw away any clothes that don’t fit 26. Learn how to exercise for me and not for skinny benefits
27. Get back in the gym for a month (two workouts a week after 2/23/16)
28. Have a pamper night once a month for 6 months (not consecutive)
29. Get a facial
30. Get a massage
Things to Do (No Money Required):
33. Volunteer at an animal shelter (without taking anyone home)
34. Spring clean
35. Be reunited in Disneyland with Kara
36. Do 5 makeup looks on PT
a. Drag Makeup
37. Convince Andrew we need a third cat.
38. Dance like an idiot in public
39. Go without electronic social interactions for a week (Facebook, Instagram, Texting, etc.)
40. Watch every Disney movie I own, A to Z, sing loudly along
41. Convince my friends to let me use their faces for a makeup portfolio (3)
a. Drag Makeup (Maggie)
b. Bridal Makeup (Danielle)
42. Try nail art
43. Photobomb a picture and ask someone if I can have a copy
44. Learn 50 words in sign language
45. Kiss Donald Duck 46. Do a makeup purge
47. Marathon Harry Potter
48. Sing Karaoke
49. Go to Maryann’s and NOT LEAVE SOMETHING
50. Watch a new show that Andrew likes (even if I don’t)
I had Attack on Titan on here, but I’ve upgraded. I’m obsessed, and rightfully so, with Parks and Rec.
51. Play a table top game 52. Marathon a new show on Netflix
Things to Do/Buy (Money Required):
60. Get married 61. Take engagement photos
Done! View the album by clicking the link!
62. Read 50 books
63. Finish Kara and Mine’s 2016 Book Challenge
64. Buy an outrageous animal for someone from Heifer and name it Fido.
65. Donate to Kiva.org
66. Kickstart something
67. Buy a stranger coffee
68. Give a homeless person dinner
69. Have crazy colored hair again (the day after my wedding I swear to Walter)
70. Buy a Jo Malone perfume
I’ve bought two. Blue Agava & Cacao was my first and Wood Sage and Sea Salt was my second.
71. Become a VIB Rouge Member at Sephora 72. Get platinum status at Ulta
73. Try a teeth whitening thing
74. Do a puzzle
75. Plan two disneybounds
Mad Madam Mim 10/31/2014
76. Make a YouTube video
Watch it here! Click me.
77. See a show at Gammage
78. See Disney On Ice
79. Donate to Project for Awesome
80. Go to high tea with Kara, dress fancy, wear hats, sing songs from Alice in Wonderland
81. Eat at five new restaurants in my area
a. Indian Paradise
b. Marigold Maison
c. YC’s Mongolian Grill
d. Z’s Greek
82. Ruin a cake with my face
83. Spend too much money at an arcade with Andrew, claim winnings as my own
84. KEEP THE DAMN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS A SECRET UNTIL CHRISTMAS GODDAMNIT.
85. Subscribe to a news outlet
86. Play one new game a year that Andrew suggests
87. Get another tattoo ANY TATTOO DAMNIT
Things to Make:
88. Make sushi
89. Learn to make 3 new cookies
90. Make French macaroons
Bake a pie
92. Make homemade ice cream
93. Plant an herb “garden”
94. Accumulate 10 new “staple” dinners
a. Shrimp Ceviche
b. Pita Pizza’s
e. Tuna Pasta
f. Lasagna Rolls
g. Salmon on a Bead of Arugula & Quinoa (so fancy)
Complete a DIY project of my choice
Ways/Things to Save:
96. Save $3000 for my honeymoon
97. Put $1000 in an emergency savings account
98. Get a raise
99. Don’t eat out for a month
101. Put $10 into a savings account every time a task is completed
Also, I finished my book and started another but MORE ON THAT NEXT WEEK.
To the furthest star and back,