I’m going to talk about books! We’re doing this challenge together and I will not be able to answer all the categories today because I can’t plan out what I’m going to read BUT I can get some down!
- A book published this year: I’ll let Changing Hands decide my fate on this one
- A book you can finish in a day: Maybe Lindsey Stirlings book? I might go picture book though!
- A book you’ve been meaning to read: All books will qualify for this category.
- A book recommended by someone at Changing Hands:
- A book you should have read in school: I think I’ll go with Song of Solomon by Toni Morison.
- A book chosen by your spouse & one chosen by your BFF: This will force me to read Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, which Andrew is trying to get me to read, plus you can still suggest one!
- A book published before you were born: I might go with Watership Down by Richard Adams, another book Andrew wants me to read.
- A book that was banned at some point: I’ve never read Go Ask Alice by Anonymous- but I’ve always wanted to – so that one!
- A book you own but have never read: We all know that I have plenty to choose from here
- A book that intimidates you: I don’t like this one. Books don’t really intimidate me if I’m interested in them. I might make a new category? Help me make one?
- A book that you’ve already read once: I just finished illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone so I will count this one done!
Let’s update each other on where we’re at in our reading so we can feel ashamed if we say the same thing each week!
Currently Reading : The Magicians by Lev Grossman pg 207!
To the furthest star and back!