I wanted to update you on my reading process. I haven’t read anything since I finished the Mistborn Trilogy and I will accept a punishment if I don’t read between now and my next post. Same goes for you? Between now and next Saturday some book progress must be made!
Here’s our joint challenge (completed tasks in italics):
- A book published this year: In the Labyrinth of Drakes (Memoir by Lady Trent, #4) by Marie Brennan
- A book you can finish in a day: The Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsey Stirling.
- A book you’ve been meaning to read: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- A book recommended by someone at Changing Hands: The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- A book you should have read in school:
- A book chosen by your spouse & one chosen by your BFF: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- A book published before you were born:
- A book that was banned at some point:
- A book you own but have never read:
- A book that intimidates you:
- A book that you’ve already read once: The Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling
6/11 books completed.
As for my personal challenge, I’ve completed 14/20 books. I’d like to be at 25 by the end of the year though.
MAKE ME READ.