So I know you probably hate Disney right now – for very legitimate reasons. I honestly thought it was a joke – or at least not real – when you told me that they are getting rid of Tower. But that is not to say I don’t want to go this year. Because I think we should. And here are the reasons why:
- We need another lazy Disney day. I know we can’t ride the train or watch Aladdin the whole time, but we can sit on Main Street with ice cream.
- We could take over Astro Blasters again.
- We could ride Casey Jr over and over again and pretend that we’re on the real train.
- We could ride Tower one more time; yell Hogwarts and scream too early one more time.
- The goat.
- We COULD watch the wonderful world of caaaah-lahhhhh!
- I’d say Pokemon hunting, but you don’t play. But I’ll say it anyway. Pokemon hunting.
- The smell of Pirates.
- Going one year without going to Disneyland with you is something that’s never happened since 2009. I don’t know about you, but I’m not a quitter.
That being said, we will be in Tokyo Disney this year so we couldn’t beat ourselves up too much about not going.
Reading update: SHAME. I need to read twice as hard this week!