Hi Steffibun! I wanted to show you the books I plan on reading for this year’s challenge. And I need suggestions from you!
- A book published this year: All the Birds in the Sky (thanks Felicia!)
— Felicia Day (@feliciaday) January 26, 2016
- A book you can finish in a day: ANY SUGGESTIONS?
- A book you’ve been meaning to read: The Maze Runner
- A book recommended by your local bookseller: The Cuckoo’s Calling (B&N top 100)
- A book you should have read in school: The Catcher in the Rye
- A book chosen for you by your BFF: YOU PICK! (lemme guess, the author rhymes with Fart or …Dawson)
- A book published before you were born: ANY SUGGESTIONS?
- A book that was banned at some point: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- A book you previously abandoned: The Fellowship of the Ring
- A book you own but have never read: Ready Player One
- A book that intimidates you: The Name of the Wind (662 pages??!)
- A book you’ve already read: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
I’m using my Goodreads account to keep track of all of these. Feel free to yell at me when I’ve been reading a book for over a month. Otherwise I’ll never read this many haha!