I didn’t really have anything specific to post about so I’m going to post random stuff.
1) On a scale of 1-10, how mad would you be if Andrew and I came to Tucson this weekend? Like, I know you have 100 crochet projects to do, but I’m just saying. Let me know. I can cancel plans. (I’m almost being serious)
2) Our new apartment is very dark. Like, uncomfortably dark. We’ve switched out a fan in our bedroom for a fan with a light, and that’s helped. We’re going to do the same thing in the living room, but it’s still so dark. And it could be that I’m coming from an apartment that was flooded with light every second of every day, but this darkness is affecting my mood. SO. I wanna buy things. Bright things. Happy things. The first thing is this:
I am having a fucking moment. I also want to get a floral piece of art for the bedroom too, with a lot of yellows and blues. I will also be painting our house as soon as I flipping can. Light feather grey? Yes. I’m not ready to do an apartment tour yet, because so much still needs to be done. But soon!
3) UM NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM??!>!?
4) I’ve updated my 101 in 1001 list. The things I’ve completed so far are:
1) Go to Mickey’s Halloween Party 2) Visit Tucson for a weekend 3) Visit a Museum 4) Wear tank tops for a week in the summer 5) Wear a sleeveless dress out and about 6) Learn how to exercise for me and not for skinny benefits 7) Be reunited in Disneyland with Kara 8) Kiss Donald Duck 9) Do a makeup purge 10) Go to Maryann’s and not leave something 11) Play a table top game 12) Marathon a new show 13) Watch a show that Andrew likes 14) Take engagement photos 15) Get another tattoo 16) Buy a Jo Malone perfume 17) VIP Rouge 18) Ulta Platinum 19) Do a puzzle 20) Bake a pie 21) Complete a DIY project 22) Get a raise
If you wanna see pictures and even links to our engagement session, click the link here!
Alright, I’m done. No more brains.